The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Can The Seed Industry's Decline Lead To A Sustainable Food System?Hawaii must step up and unequivocally prioritize agriculture if we intend to meet our food security goals. When the budget for Hawaii's Department of ...
- Exporting rabbit meat could mean big bucks for small SA farmers. Here's advice on how to get ...... Bank's business unit, who believes investing in rabbit farms could provide food security for small-scale African farmers while also generating cash.