The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- CABI contributes to global food security with expertise shared at international symposium in JapanCABI has demonstrated its commitment to helping to ensure global food security by sharing its expertise in crop health and invasive species at the ...
- Young Adult Food Insecurity Linked to Poor Mental HealthA team of researchers led by Jason Nagata of the University of California, San Francisco, recently published an article in the Journal of Adolescent ...