The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Emmitt Smith launches high-profile South Dallas mixed-use redevelopment... what happens in South Dallas matters to us - the 4315 Lancaster project is seeking tenants who will provide food security, bring health and wellness ...
- GIEWS Country Brief: Malawi 18 March 2019FOOD SECURITY SNAPSHOT ... Food insecurity expected to worsen in flood-affected southern districts, but forecast increase in cereal production in ...