The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Haitian Protesters Plan to Return to Streets Sunday"USAID-delivered emergency food assistance is intended to help alleviate severe food insecurity among the most vulnerable segments of the ...
- Fueled by climate change, Zimbabwe's erratic harvests cause farmers with HIV to struggleHere, farmers endure extreme weather challenges such as drought and flash flooding — and, thus, some of the highest food shortages. His cattle can ...