The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Student Food Insecurity a Pervasive Issue at UC Davis, ElsewhereIn his article yesterday on hunger in Davis, Michael Bisch notes: “one of the biggest challenges in my first year as Executive Director of the Yolo Food ...
- Holiday campaigns 'fill the gap' when people need food in remote, northern communities"There are a lot of different components of food security," Rebecca Schiff, an associate professor at Lakehead University's department of health and ...