The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Bulletin: Rohingya - Needs and services, June 2019The most important unmet needs are cash, including cash transfers and vouchers, and food security and assistance. Along with lighting, fuel, electricity ...
- Millions of Locusts From Iran Have Invaded Pakistan“The insects have not hit our crops so far, fortunately,” Muhammad Hashim Popalzai, a federal secretary at the food security ministry, said on the ...