The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- 'Public-Private Sector Investment Vital to Achieving Food Security'The Managing Director, BASF West Africa Limited, Jean-Marc Ricca, has said public-private sector partnership remains vital in achieving food security ...
- India Not On Track To Reach 2025 Nutrition Targets Or Achieve Zero Hunger By 2030Bangkok: Increased food security and access has led to fewer malnourished and anaemic Indians in 2017 than in the preceding decade, but India ...