The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Canada announces funding for World Food Programme to address global food security crisisGlobal food insecurity has been increasing dramatically over the past several years, and it is now being further and directly exacerbated by ...
- 30% of food produced in Ghana gets spoiled at the farm – Food Security AnalystReacting to the data, Food Security Analyst with the Chamber of Agribusiness, Dr. Evans Ntiamoah, has claimed that post-harvest losses on various ...