The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Keep the Door Open to All ExperiencesDiffering from many food safety professionals, Peter started his career within the food industry as a chemical engineer at Kraft after graduating from Penn ...
- Hawai'i set to receive $1.9 million for small-scale agricultureHawai'i has been awarded $1.9 million by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to increase the quality and quantity of locally grown foods in food-insecure ...