The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Food insecurity in North-East reduces from 2.6 million persons to 1.7 million persons – OfficialThe Food and Agriculture Organisation Representative in Nigeria, Suffyan Koroma, disclosed this while inaugurating distribution of planting materials ...
- Food insecurity in North-East reduces from 2.6m persons to 1.7m persons – FAO RepFood insecurity in the North-East has reduced from 2.6 million persons affected by insurgency in the region to 1.7 million persons in October 2018.