The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Hybrid Rice Seeds Market Size to Hit USD 5.43 Billion by 2027; Rising Concerns Regarding Food ...Fear of Scarcity to Stem the High Growth of Hybrid Rice Seeds ... Rising concerns regarding food security owing to the rapidly increasing demand ...
- Foodnet expands services to feed Tompkins residents in quarantine“We have clients who were food insecure before the pandemic and now it's gotten worse, and then we have people who are new to food insecurity ...