The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Senegal: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - May 21, 2019Although the food security situation is largely stable across the country, localized pockets of acute food needs remain, FAO reports. • During the ...
- UK Austerity Has Inflicted 'Great Misery,' UN Official SaysHe singled out in particular the introduction of a uniform poverty measure that accounts for food insecurity and a delay to the rollout of a benefits ...