The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki and National Economic Director Brian DeeseOn the issue of food insecurity, which is a growing crisis in America — of hunger — nearly 30 million Americans last week said that they didn't have ...
- PM orders preparation of food security planISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan Friday directed preparation of a comprehensive food security plan and increase agriculture productivity to ...