The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Ukraine war highlights 'vulnerability' of UK food security - FarmingUK NewsRussia's ongoing invasion of Ukraine has highlighted the 'importance and fragility' of food security in the UK, the Ulster Farmers' Union (UFU) ...
- Japan-US Joint Leaders' Statement: Strengthening the Free and Open International OrderThe two leaders welcomed recent efforts by the international community to secure stable energy and food supplies, which are threatened by the impact ...