The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Downtown Austin community food forest expansion to move forward with city backing“More recently through the pandemic of course, food production and food security and food injustices have become more widely talked about,” ...
- Food shortages: KZN, Gauteng SUPPLY CRISIS expected 'within weeks'Food security remains a concern in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and Gauteng after violent riots and looting led to supply shortages and opportunistic price ...