The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Kim Jong-Un Wages 'arduous March' Amid Food Shortage In N. Korea 'worse Than 1990s Famine'At WPK meeting, Kim Jong-Un said that North Korea was facing "worst-ever situation” due to widespread food shortage as trade with China ...
- Dubai Holding and United Nations World Food Programme partner to feed children across the region... (UNWFP), the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and world's largest humanitarian organisation addressing hunger and promoting food security.