The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- EXPLAINER: How does climate change affect farming and food security? - Rappler... food security and planet-heating emissions from agriculture. Here's how global food systems and climate change affect each other, and what might ...
- I appreciate complexities in the agric sector and I will lead for a sustainable nation's food securityThe Minister of Food and Agriculture, Dr. Bryan Acheampong has said having experienced the complexities of the agriculture sector with just seven ...