The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- FAO DG’s message on WORLD FOOD DAY 2010
- One Banana Making A Difference With Food Security ProgramsCoral Gables, FL - World Food Day marks the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. It's observed by many ...
- ActionAid International: World leaders must wake up to the risk of another food crisisAs World Food Day is marked at the 45th Plenary of the UN Committee on World Food Security in Rome, ActionAid International calls for urgent action ...