The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Food insecurity becoming a national health problem that physicians can helpAcross the country, currently 30% of physician practices and 40% of hospitals screen for food insecurity. Time constraints with patients mean doctors ...
- Egypt adopted a 'locally global lens' to ensure food security is restored - Daily News EgyptAl-Mashat made her remarks during a virtual panel titled 'Coordinating Action in a Global Alliance for Food Security' at an international ...