The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Community board to ensure ASU students meet needs of health workforce | ASU News... health policy, health informatics, genomics research, food security, audiology, speech-language therapy and behavioral health.
- BBC Follow the Food series uncovers how agriculture is harnessing tech in attempt to ...In a new, compelling series of Follow the Food, sponsored by Corteva ... global food system to deal with food insecurity and the climate crisis.