The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Katisna govt. inaugurates special taskforce on food security - Trending NewsThe Katsina state Government has inaugurated a special taskforce to ensure compliance with measures to ensure food security.
- South East: Women Farmers On Food Security, Ebonyi, Enugu Devt Plans +More - YouTubeSouth East: Women Farmers On Food Security, Ebonyi, Enugu Devt Plans +More | Newsroom Series. 148 views · 1 hour ago #ChannelsTv #newsupdate #news