The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Plant protein startups vie to tap ChinaGÇÖs hungry marketThe company says the use of mung bean as its key ingredient is important for food security and appeals to the Chinese market given its tradition as a ...
- Turkish Minister: Qatar achieved high rates in food security, self-sufficiencyDoha: The Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of the Republic of Turkey, Bekir Pakdemirli, said Qatar was able to achieve great success and high ...