The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- FAO DG’s message on WORLD FOOD DAY 2010
- Burabay hosts Nomad Food international gastronomic festivalThe region, together with other ones, ensures the food security of the capital. Almost the whole range of organic food products are made here," the ...
- Ayushman Bharat is a blessing: Jharkhand teacher being treated for heart blockage... would provide health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh to 57 lakh households of Jharkhand, enrolled under National Food Security Act (NFSA).