The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- 'Feed the Need' addresses food insecurity one can at a time at the Kern County FairBAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — You can't talk about the fair without talking about food. But this time, the fair dedicated the day to helping those ...
- Project for ensuring food security to be launched in Mongolia - AKIpress News AgencyThis initiative is part of a project to combat climate change and to ensure food security in a context of heavy dependence on imported food. The ...