The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Syria mVAM Bulletin #49: October 2020... 1.1kg, highlighting limited national wheat reserves and a worsening economic and food security situation in Syria as consumers' purchasing power ...
- Washtenaw United: Food Gatherers CEO Honored For Her Work During The PandemicMs. Spring has led three capital campaigns and stewarded a community-wide Food Security Plan that dramatically improved the amount of fresh ...