The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- Retailers move to reassure consumers over chicken safety after drug seizure... Ireland poultry farm, has sparked an investigation into food security ... Northern Ireland and Ireland, and the safety of food supplies after the UK ...
- Sudan: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - Updated September 30, 2019Insecurity, elevated food prices, and deteriorating economic conditions are driving high levels of vulnerability in Sudan, where the UN estimates ...