The Agar Vision Africa Agricultural Initiative commonly known as ‘AVA initiative’ is a Non-profitable and Non-Governmental Organization founded Nigeria in 2012 and currently registered in Ghana, The Gambia and registration in process in Germany. In Africa, farmers play an important role in sustaining the populace and maintaining the countryside. Providing helpful information as well as building the capacity of the farmers, plays a critical role in the actualization of Food Security of a country.Read More..
- AVA Initiative: Growing our own Food beyond Subsistence in Nigeria
- Jiboro Women posed to increase Food Production
- EU Rehabilitates Three GGC Tugboats for Effective Groundnut Marketing.
- Meat and dairy product Tycoon Speaks on first processing Plant in the Gambia
- National Farmers Platform, The Gambia Validates report on Rice value chain.
- WFP Market Monitor - Sudan: July 2022 - ReliefWebFood Security Outlook. The foreign exchange rate showed stability during the last three months, in July 2022, the official foreign exchange rate ...
- Hunger report shows need to keep investing in community's food systemAccording to a new report, food insecurity rates in the Ozarks are "dramatically higher" compared to all Missouri households.